What's your new role about?
Genervt von Meldungen wie “log-in nicht möglich”?
This newly created position offers an insightful, analytical and natural problem solver the opportunity to play a vital role in delivering an exceptional customer experience to sports fans across the DACH region (Germany, Switzerland and Austria).
Your expertise in major and minor incident management, accurate reporting and consistent service improvement will enable you to be a key player in the DACH region and ensure our customers have a world-class experience on DAZN.
You will combine a customer-centric mindset with your specialist support skills, thinking both reactively and proactively. You will be focused on ensuring operational readiness before live events as well as trouble-shooting and problem resolution during live events like Champions League, Premier League, NBA and NFL, to name a few.
You will also bring your high-quality communication and diplomacy skills to maintain excellent working relationships with key internal stakeholders as well as third-party and external suppliers. Your ability to work flexibly and navigate high priority incidents through to resolution will be key to your success.
As a passionate sports fan yourself, you’ll have the opportunity to apply best practices, create effective workflows and work with some of the best global talent in the sports media industry.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Uphold established processes and proper escalation procedures in the event of an incident
- Drive high priority and customer impacting incidents through to resolution
- Provide regular communication concerning operational issues to key stakeholders
- Capture authentic and validated operational data and report regularly on performance
- Supervise root cause analysis and take action to avoid further incidents
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluent in English and German
- Confident in operational management of incidents in an OTT environment
- Excellent relationship manager
- Working hand in hand with an OTT customer service function
- Measuring operational performance against internal quality targets
- Passionate about sports
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of the sports media and OTT industries
- Additional language skills
- Experience overseas or for international companies
- Experience working in a publishing or digital agency environment
- Reports To (title): Head of Operational Performance
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Ismaning, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.