What's your new role about?
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our Media Advertising Operations team in Tokyo, as an Advertising Operations Executive. As part of the team, you will oversee all aspects of advertising delivery and inventory optimisation in Japan, across all DAZN properties.
The ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented, organized, process driven and with a hunger for continuous learning. Ideally you will have knowledge and experience working across various systems within Digital Media including: Google (AdManager), Oracle (BlueKai, MOAT) and Amazon (TAM). Any previous experience working in a broadcast or OTT environment will also be seen as a plus.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manage the health and performance of all advertising activity across DAZN properties, including OTT and digital platforms
- Provide optimization recommendations to ensure campaign KPIs are met
- Identify and resolve technical issues related to ad server technology and/or ad tag implementations for both clients and internal teams.
- Regular analysis and reporting of campaign delivery and network inventory
- Enforcing advertising operational processes to ensure for the efficient set up and delivery of campaigns
- Ensuring our Advertising Product Portfolio is running as expected and does not compromise user experience
- Acting as the conduit between local Commercial and Global Support/Product Teams
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, and client issues
- Working across different advertising and data platforms, such as Google AdManager, BlueKai, Moat, CRM (Microsoft Dynamic), Media Genix
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and collaboration skills
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- A curious and sharp mind, with a hunger to always learn
- A self-starter with the ability to work calmly under pressure
- A keen eye for detail with an affinity for numbers and advanced use of Excel, SQL or similar.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- 6 months + digital advertising operations experience (Google Ad Manager/DAI is a plus)
- Comprehension of streaming video technologies – HLS, DASH, SMOOTH, VAST/VPAID, Client and Server-Side DAI
- Basic understand of the Japanese advertising and programmatic landscape
- Understanding of DMPs and the use of data in marketing campaigns
- Exposure to ad serving technologies, specifically Google Ad Manager, and working with programmatic (DSP, SSP) vendor
- Social security included (Health care insurance, Employee pension scheme, Employment insurance, Labour personal accident insurance)
- Annual Health Exams
- Annual paid leave of 15 days (pro-rated depending on the start date)
- Sick leave up to 7 days
- Relo club employee benefit package - (access to more than 50,000 services such as discounts in sports clubs, leisure facilities and physical exams)
- Company doctor (monthly inspection of office as well as stress check)
- Discount for every drink in office vending machines
- Free subscription on DAZN
- Access to free tickets for every J-league game and occasionally for other sports
- Paid commuting allowance up to 30,000 yen a month
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.