What's your new role about?
Be at the heart of the DAZN growth story as an analyst as part of our central finance team. The role offers strong exposure to the finance management team for a finance professional who is ready to make an immediate impact.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to establish yourself at the centre of a multi-billion-dollar sports tech business and start building your career with DAZN.
In this role, you’ll be partnering with our Technology stakeholders to ensure accurate financial reporting for the division and produce monthly KPI’s for consumption by senior management.
What’s even better: you will also have the opportunity to study towards a professional CIMA Accounting qualification.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Analyst within our Technology Finance function. This role will give you great insight into how technology affects the end to end customer journey within a uniquely innovative sports streaming company. You will be joining a fun dynamic team, with a variety of experience and wealth of knowledge, who have been instrumental in DAZN’s journey.
What we would need from you? A positive outlook, the ability to embrace a new challenge, a strong analytical skill set, high-attention to detail and first-hand experience working in financial reporting.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family-friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunities for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Junior Finance Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Have responsibility for the financial reporting within the Delivery & Development area of the business, primarily supporting Technology through month-end reporting, budgeting, forecasting and performance analysis
- Support the relevant ‘heads-of’ in costing up business cases with a view to operational efficiency supporting improvement of reporting the results of their divisions through KPI’s and other performance measures
- Reporting the monthly results of the department to Senior Management and their direct reports
- Developing, reporting and constantly improving the accuracy of KPI’s
- Maintain the headcount forecast across these business areas
- Business partnering with stakeholders ensuring that cost management procedures are followed
- Partnering with our off-shore Finance shared service centre
You’ll be set up for success in this role if you have:
- First-hand experience working within financial reporting
- Strong Excel skills
- Looking to start or already starting CIMA qualifications (or ACA and ACCA)
- High attention to detail
- Confident in communicating new ideas to improve processes with a logical and analytical approach to solving problems
- If you enjoy partnering with different (at times challenging) stakeholders
Even better if you have:
- Degree Qualified (ideally in an analytical subject)
- Experience working in sports media or similar environment Commercial awareness or business acumen
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.