What's your new role about?
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As a System Administrator of JIRA/Confluence, Dynamics 365 and Clarizen, you will be responsible for ensuring optimal service availability and user experience for our global teams by configuring, maintaining, developing, upgrading, and supporting these key systems.
Your primary focus will be to administer the Dynamics 365 CE system
At DAZN, Technology is the beating heart of our business. You’ll have the chance to partner with various business and technology areas to understand their needs and build the long-term strategy within DAZN and lead programs of work to deliver requirements to support the rapid growth and development of our sports streaming platform.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a technical mind with great communication skills and a confident self-starter to be a System Administrator for a key tool and play a pivotal role in DAZN's rapid global expansion. You will have several opportunities to grow your career and will be involved in projects in different areas throughout our Global Organisation.
If you thrive in a dynamic environment and are interested in joining a growing team and helping shape new technical processes, then we would love to talk to you about a career at DAZN!
As our new D365- Sr System Administrator, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- MS Dynamics 365 subject matter expert
- Analyse business requirements and apply your knowledge of the systems to design effective solutions, ensuring thorough testing and effective business transformation
- Prioritise the project backlog and handle BAU issues and change requests
- Review support process ensuring effective solutions are in place
- Hands on management of Dynamics 365 CRM and user training
- Configure Dynamics 365 CRM according to business requirements, carry out testing, and producing documentation
- Development and implementation of Dynamics CRM customisations, configuration, JScript, Plugins, workflows, Power BI reports and integrations
- Administer other applications – Clarizen and JIRA/Confluence as required
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Minimum 3 years hands-on proven administrative experience in CRM configuration, customisation, workflows, dashboards, forms, views, and reports development in MS Dynamics CRM 2016 and above is a must
- Microsoft certification for Dynamics 365 Sales
- You would have full exposure to MS Power Platform suite and be comfortable in delivering a high-quality solution using the various components of Power Platform
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Working collaboratively with a group of people to accomplish a task or achieve a goal
- Planning & Organisation - Ability to set priorities, goals and timetables to achieve maximum productivity
- Drive & Energy - Self–motivated and driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job
- Communicating with impact - the ability to present information to a high standard using a variety of written, verbal and presentation techniques
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
Even better if you have:
- Prince 2/PMP certification
- Your exposure to programming languages and reporting tools like Power BI, Jscript, .Net or C# will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience of Jira/Confluence
- Experience running and facilitating workshops
- Expertise of common development methods and tools (incl. Agile)
- Experience in IT projects involving multiple parties - documenting business requirements and writing technical specifications
- Experience of working with MS partner firm will be greatly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related fields is required.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.