What's your new role about?
As part of the SEO team at DAZN you will focus on delivering subscriber growth globally, via both Search Engine Optimisation and App Store Optimisation. You won’t focus in just one aspect of SEO; instead you will play a key role in defining and executing DAZN’s Organic Search strategy, while also providing best in class SEO tech and content recommendations to our teams.
You are passionate about SEO. You love being up to date with industry best practices. And on top of that you love sports… read below to find out what we are looking for.
You'll be assisting with delivering the SEO & ASO strategy and execution for DAZN in all the markets we operate within.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- You will help to implement a global organic search strategy & roadmap for the DAZN.com portals.
- Hands on SEO optimisations
- Formulating technical SEO recommendations & working closely with Product for the implementation
- You will implement the ASO Global strategy & roadmap, working closely with our Partnerships, UX and Product Mobile teams.
- You will take ownership of the internal SEO & ASO reporting, liaising with our Analytics team centrally.
- Play a key role on the Content SEO strategy for DAZN.
- Confident communicator able to build relationships across teams and at all levels with an appetite to challenge convention.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 2+ years of experience of delivering strong results in SEO.
- Proven experience of all areas of SEO including content, technical and off-site.
- Experience with SEO tools including Google Search Console, off-site auditing tools (e.g.: Ahrefs), keyword ranking tools (e.g.: STAT, AWR), Screaming Frog and others.
- Experience on App Store Optimisation, and App Store tools such as App Store Connect, Google Play Console, AppAnnie, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- Experience of using Content Management Systems such as WordPress and Umbraco
- Analytical thinker who is confident working with data and numbers, with proven experience analysing large data sets and reporting back to the business.
- Ability to present complex subjects in understandable terms to multiple audiences.
- Open-minded, flexible and have a positive attitude toward new challenges, with a willingness to learn, embrace new technologies and business change.
- Strong problem-solving skills, along with an ability to manage a varied workload, to tight deadlines.
- Have a good understanding of the wider digital advertising sector and specifically how paid search works.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience with full funnel AB and MV Testing.
- Google Ads (Paid Search) experience
- A second language would be a plus.
- Department: Marketing
- Job Title: SEO Specialist (Global)
- Type: Permanent
- Reports to: Senior SEO Manager
- Country and Location: Hammersmith, London
- Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 37.5
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.