What's your new role about?
Do you want to work in a global Incident Management team where you’d work on an incident in the UK today, Brazil tomorrow and in Japan the day after?
Your expertise in major and minor incident and service management, accurate reporting and consistent service improvement will enable you to be a key player in the Global Incident Management department and ensure our customers have a world-class experience on DAZN.
You will combine a customer-centric mindset with your specialist support skills, thinking both reactively and proactively. You will be focused on ensuring operational readiness before live events as well as trouble-shooting and problem resolution during live events like Champions League, Premier League, NBA and NFL, to name a few.
You will also bring your high-quality communication and diplomacy skills to maintain excellent working relationships with key internal stakeholders as well as third-party and external suppliers. Your ability to work flexibly and navigate high priority incidents through to resolution will be key to your success.
As a passionate sports fan yourself, you’ll have the opportunity to apply best practices, create effective workflows and work with some of the best global talent in the sports media industry.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Uphold established processes and proper escalation procedures in the event of an incident
- Drive high priority and customer impacting incidents through to resolution
- Provide regular communication concerning operational issues to key stakeholders
- Able to create SLA and OLA for our internal and external vendors
- Capture authentic and validated operational data and report regularly on performance such as Playback
- Supervise root cause analysis and take action to avoid further incidents
- Able to identify and spot trends for problem management
- Ensure we are operationally ready for key events in the sporting calendar
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Confident in operational management of incidents in an OTT environment
- Excellent relationship manager
- Working hand in hand with an OTT customer service function
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) Experience
- Knowledge of payment journeys on an OTT platform
- Ability to interpret playback data
- Measuring operational performance against internal quality targets
- Passionate about sports
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of the sports media and OTT industries
- Additional language skills
- Experience overseas or for international companies
- Experience working in a publishing or digital agency environment
- Previous experience of industry tools such as Conviva, Service Now
- Reports To (title): Head of DAZN Service & Incident Management
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Feltham, UK
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.