What's your new role about?
Join us in DAZN as we continue disrupting the market like no other sports broadcaster by delivering live sport globally at high volume & pace. It’s an exciting & challenging environment where you will have an opportunity to work with a vast breadth of technologies.
As part of threat and vulnerability management team, your main targets will be DAZN web & mobile applications, however on occasion you may find yourself engaged in testing the infrastructure or involved in red teaming.
The Threat & Vulnerability Management is a growing global team of interdependent professionals that represent different functions, such penetration testing, vulnerability management and threat intelligence.
Our goal is to help reduce the attack surface by proactively driving identification & mitigation of vulnerabilities, affecting infrastructure, web applications, cloud, and code.
This role can be based in either our Amsterdam, London UK or Leeds UK office
Benefits will depend on your location but will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Senior Penetration Tester, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Focus on application, API and mobile penetration testing
- Deliver comprehensive technical vulnerability reports that clearly outline both technical and business risks, include steps for exploit replication and remediation steps
- Support pre-engagement interactions, such as scoping
- Work closely with application development teams and follow threat modelling sessions to understand the demands for security assessment
- Deliver penetration testing activity within pre-defined deadlines
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Good knowledge of how modern applications are designed, developed and deployed across different platforms
- Understanding of SSDLC
- Proven industry experience in application and mobile penetration testing
- Solid understanding of pentesting methodologies (e.g. OWASP, OSSTMM, PTES)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g Python, Bash)
Even better if you have:
- CREST or TIGER certification
- Experience in conducting red team exercises
- Experience working in a Media/Broadcasting environment
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.