What's your new role about?
How much do you enjoy Tech recruitment? Does the challenge of finding that needle in a haystack; using your creativity and determination still give you that thrill? Is your default setting to work collaboratively with your team and closely with your stakeholders in order to attract top talent? If this describes you, then read on...
DAZN are a global sports streaming service looking to change the way people watch sports, headquartered in London. Since September 2018 we have been developing engineering centre in Amsterdam, and we have grown up to ˜150 amazing people! You'll work in collaborative environment where you'll partner with Hiring Managers and Interviewers to create best in class hiring process. You will have a freedom to pick up a variety of projects such as: working on employer branding, strategies to impact Diversity & Inclusion, best ways to use data as our decision drivers, to make a lasting impact on an exciting business.
You will be joining a global Talent Team distributed across Amsterdam, London, Leeds, Katowice, and Tokyo and of course a local multi-national community of people with various backgrounds in Tech and Product, who are all open to share and learn from each other's.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Find, engage and interview the best, diverse talent worldwide, mostly in Tech areas, to attract them to join DAZN
- Pro-actively work on employer branding to attract top talent for DAZN on social media and events, building tech communities around the globe
- Act as a talent advisor towards your interviewers and hiring managers on defining role requirements, improving interview capability, running a great hiring process and finding quality hires for the business, using a data driven approach
- Be an ambassador of the candidate – champion the delivery of a best-in-class candidate experience for every single candidate you interact with
- Embrace DAZN culture and prioritise quality over quantity
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Around 5 years of recruitment experience either in house or in agency, in tech industry
- Proven success directly sourcing and adopting creative approaches to build candidate pipelines
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment, dealing with large volumes of candidates
- Ability to successfully build recruitment strategies and effectively work with stakeholders
- Passionate about providing excellent candidate experience
- Expertise with specialist sourcing tools, social media strategies and writing complex search string
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Global recruitment experience
- Data driven approach and mindset
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.