What's your new role about?
We are going to change sports media forever, by putting the consumer first, providing more sport, no long contract and great value. As the Head of Customer Community at DAZN, you will be responsible for managing and creating an exciting and engaging community for our customers. Providing a vital route for DAZN to gain valuable feedback from the people whose opinion means the most – our customers!
Building a pipeline of discovery and testing activities in co-ordination with the DAZN global team to engage and excite our customer community in new and current markets. Providing insight and data ahead of new launches, feature roll outs and feedback on a range of topics.
You'll be a confident communicator, used to managing consumers, stakeholders and suppliers proactively. You will have successfully programmed managed large projects deliveries, covering a diverse subject of topics concurrently.
You are a confident team manager, ideally familiar with leading an international team with a focus on supporting your team to deliver the best results on projects as well as the continued growth and development of the team members.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Successfully run programme of community projects across DAZN markets on key areas (e.g., feature deployment; concept exploration; new business opportunities)
- Strategic governance of all beta community initiatives
- Liaison between all stakeholders wishing to use the community
- Decision maker on activity priorities and pipelines
- Build relationships with DAZN commercial and technical partners, facilitating access to devices and partner beta communities – supporting DAZN Commercial and Partnership Teams
- Manage the supplier and incentive budgets relating to community platforms and incentivisation
- Identify potential project pitfalls and helps ensure successful completion of community tests through effective communication and flexibility.
- Continuous improvement of the Beta Community request, delivery and reporting processes
- Rollout and growth of the community to across DAZN markets
- Manage multi-market team of six, supporting on projects and with team development
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Proven experience in programme management, delivering large volume multi-functional projects to deadlines
- Experience of working with a variety of research techniques (quantitative and qualitative) to gain valuable insight from customers and engaging a customer community
- Experience with delivering consumer facing projects and communications, in line with company guidelines and brand messaging
- Experience with testing tools, practices and process
- An understanding of the OTT marketplace
- Experience managing 3rd party supplier (Centercode & Voxpopme) to build and manage our customer community
- Experience managing a team to deliver their projects in line with requirements and timelines
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel for reporting, sharing documents & building presentations on an ad-hoc basis.
- Quick & willing to learn and pick up new technologies.
- Learn and Grow; On-going drive for learning and ability to apply new knowledge and skills
- Planning & Organising; Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Communicating with Impact; Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in a business environment.
- Creativity & Innovation; Ability to generate and translate an idea into a product or service that creates value for business.
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.