What's your new role about?
Come and be part of changing how fans watch sport forever. Our business isn’t like many others. And our People function isn’t either! If you are not afraid to dive right in and are agile enough to handle changes and challenges thrown at you, this could be THE next step in your career.
We have a strong people team foundation, and are focused on building scalable, high quality people experiences - this role will play a key part in that. We are looking for a highly capable HRIS analyst to help us make better use of our HR technologies and data.
In this role, you will lead on optimizing the performance of our HR systems, gathering data, and making recommendations based on performance metrics. Together with our Technical HRIS Manager you will be required to define, manage, and improve our HRIS operations standards.
To ensure success as an HRIS analyst, you will bring a wide range of HRIS operational expertise including Data Management and User Support, a keen eye for continuous improvement, and a passion for collaborating with stakeholders across the People function to solve unique and complex problems.
You will also play a key role in defining and rolling out new and/or evolve the current HR system infrastructure as part of the wider People Function transformation activities, from redefining how we use the ServiceNow platform (request management and process workflows) to continuous improvement of our HR data and processes.
This role combines your process excellence, HRIS system and business knowledge to ensure delivery of an exceptional end-user experience in support of our business objectives.
This role can be based in Katowice.
Please note, our Talent Acquisition team and some Hiring teams are based in the UK so parts of the recruitment process will be in English. Please also upload your resume in English, thanks!
As our new HRIS Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- In conjunction with the wider People Team determine short-term and long-term HRIS needs
- Optimise the performance of our HR systems, gathering data, and make recommendations based on HRIS performance metrics
- In conjunction with the Technical HRIS Manager review and update workflows and capabilities of our HR Systems and where necessary make recommendations on system integrations
- Document and Optimise HRIS processes, identify concerns / development areas, and compile data analysis reports
- Ensure operational procedures for the HR systems are current, accessible, and well understood
- Performing statistical analysis on gathered HRIS data and running queries
- Investigate and coordinate the resolution of potential and actual service problems, requesting action from the technical teams as required
- Identify and address any security or data quality issue that could compromise our overall master people data management
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in the field of HRIS
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Analytical skills – using a range of data and analytical methods to explore stakeholder needs and concerns
- Communication & interpersonal skills –applying experience of different communication tools and methods to engage and influence stakeholders and to give diverse groups a voice
- A depth of understanding of the HR Operations services and are able to apply your professional knowledge to deliver on business requirements
- Previous experience operating in international and remote-work support model environments and are used to influencing and managing from a distance and across hierarchical reporting lines
- Strong knowledge and understanding of process improvement, performance analysis, standards definition & governance, requirements gathering, system testing, documentation management
- HCM system experience (Oracle HCM, Lever, ServiceNow HR, O365/SharePoint)
- Client service focus
- Experience in working internationally and cross culturally
- Effectively managing available resources to meet planned objectives and unexpected challenges
- Credible professional presence and driven by professional growth
- Intellectual curiosity & creative thinking
- Fluency in English
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN streaming service
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Employee Assistance Program (psychological, managerial, legal and financial counselling)
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.