What's your new role about?
The DAZN Creative team is growing! We are looking for a Junior Conceptual Creative with an absolute passion for sport.
DAZN Creative is an internal creative agency born within DAZN - the world’s largest OTT sports broadcaster. We are built to serve the brand without distraction, and we’re driven by meaningful creative built on authentic sporting insight.
We need great creative minds who live, breathe and get the space we’re playing in to grow our team. Our creative arm is made up of a mixture of agency, broadcast and design studio experience and works on everything from Ad Campaigns to Internal Comms, Promos, CSR, Ambassador Partnerships and Original Content. We get to work with the biggest sporting events, rights holders and athletes in the world but we also like working with the smaller ones.
We are looking for a Multi-disciplined Creative that has art direction and copywriting skills.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- You will create storytelling-based work driven by meaningful sporting and human insights.
- Concepting ideas alone or with other creatives across a variety of briefs for DAZN and partnership brands.
- Working to tight commercial deadlines to deliver concepts and pitches.
- Working on 360 briefs, with a focus on social first ideas.
- Creating big ideas which work across various media channels.
- Understanding the target market, you’re talking to, executing these ideas across different mediums. Preparing presentations to sell in ideas to clients and collaborating with the design department.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A foundation understanding of creating concepts for short for content (social films, promos, branded partnerships).
- Passionate and in depth knowledgeable of sport critical.
- Must have previous experience creating concepts and generating ideas
- Confidence in both visual and written communication, to clearly translate ideas into pitches
- Competent at pitching and presenting work.
- Department: DAZN Creative
- Internal Job Title: Junior Conceptual Creative
- Reports To (title): Creative Director
- Career Level: CL2
- Country and Location: Hammersmith (UK)
- Hours of Work: Mon-Fri (09:00—17:30)
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.