What's your new role about?
SPOX rings a bell? Fancy taking care of the newest sports content?
Being in charge of our SPOX website, you will get the chance to use your feel for the German language and your expert knowledge in sports to run the show at SPOX. You’ll get to write articles and do exclusive interviews for our relaunched and newly branded website to accompany all live sports events and provide recaps and match analysis for sport fans in the DACH region. In addition, you’ll ensure the future of sports journalism is equipped for an industry that never stands still and is getting busier every minute.
Let’s keep it simple: you’ll be working on a global product with the opportunity to shape a new generation of sports fans.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Write and organise content on our SPOX website, including exclusive interviews, writing recaps and match analysis
- Take care of project work within the football and multisport department
- Play a leading role at the Newsdesk
- SEO and traffic management
- Train and develop our interns and trainees
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluency in German English, both verbal and written
- Outstanding knowledge in all things sport
- Experienced in managing staff and leading shifts
- Degree in Journalism or related field
- Familiar with SEO, Google Analytics, MS Office and CMS
- Department: Media
- Type: Permanent
- Reports To (title): Head of Portals
- Career Level: CL2
- Hours of Work: 40
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.