What's your new role about?
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As a Technical Product Manager for Application Command Centre at DAZN, you will be responsible for defining, documenting and communicating requirements for the DAZN application command centres technical processes and integrations, which includes management of rails, images, sports data, metadata, landing pages, gift codes, video player heuristics and more to power DAZN across all platforms (Phone/Tablet/ Desktop/Living room) in an Agile, user centric and data driven environment. TheDAZN ACC will need to be a world class management system that is integral to the ongoing growth and success of the DAZN platform. It will be accessed by a wide range of users on different devices. You will work closely with ACC Business Analysts, UX, Architecture and as well as wider group technical teams and stakeholders to scope out requirements and begin prioritising them. Stories will be explored with architects and development teams ensuring buy in and a shared understanding of what should be built before sprints start. You will be responsible for communicating progress and key releases to the project stakeholders and wider DAZN teams. You will be working on a global product with the opportunity to shape a next generation video OTT platform to deliver streaming sport (live and on demand) to a large customer base around the world. Your role will involve working with internal and external development teams located in Poland, the UK and other European cities and liaising with production, broadcast, marketing, commercial and technical teams in each of our live and upcoming territories.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Work with your Product team to gather requirements from various internal departments for the DAZN Application Command Centre (ACC) to support the DAZN service
- Document these requirements as internal user stories with acceptance criteria written in BDD and Gherkin
- Work with the DAZN Architecture team to capture the technical requirements of the DAZN ACC
- Work with UX and Design team to capture the user journeys for internal users of the DAZN ACC
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to deliver the API feeds to support the DAZN clients dependent on the ACC
- Support internal testing, training and feedback sessions to improve the platform reliability
- Define, monitor and react to KPIs and usership data for each new feature
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Be competent in defining user facing requirements as user stories in BDD and Gherkin
- Solid years experience working within an agile environment
- Solid years experience as a Technical Product Owner/Business Analyst
- Able to communicate ideas to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Good standard of verbal and written English
- Creation of UML and user flow diagrams
- KPI tracking experience and drawing conclusions from data
- Advanced level of written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills and experience reporting back to senior management
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD SOME OF THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Able to define user journeys in Business Process Model Notation
- Able to sketch ideas for user journeys with OmniGraffle or Balsamiq
- Experience working with a Content Management System
- Experience of working with Backend teams delivering APIs
- Strong research skills and experience of competitor analysis
- Technical background/degree
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme*
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.