What's your new role about?
Could you use your skills and experience as an OSS Engineer and passion for TV and Technology to take our sports broadcast platform to the next level?
Join DAZN’s global engineering team where you will have the opportunity to work on the development of control and service orchestration platforms. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced engineer to take the lead role in development of DAZN’s road to service automation.
You will be building and maintaining monitoring and control systems that support the live video platform, working in a small team of engineers. Your role will be diverse and give you the opportunity to liaise with internal stakeholders to define requirements, create roadmaps, define solutions and ensure technical documentation and training meets the wider business needs.
If you share our passion for new and upcoming technologies for live television and are keen to use your skills and knowledge to deliver projects to a high standard then DAZN is the place to be! You’ll be working on high profile technical projects such transition to IP and cloud services, resource automation and live service orchestration.
If this sounds like a challenge you would love to get involved in, then we would love to hear from you!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Lead the development of monitoring and control systems – planning for scale and future growth
- Lead the design and development of a resource automation solution
- Working with stakeholders to define and create requirements
- Writing and delivering user training
- Assisting the wider engineering team with project implementation
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Confident and accurate written and verbal communication
- Extensive knowledge and experience of multivendor monitoring/control platforms
- Experience with DVB transport streams
- Experience of IP video on multicast networks – for example, IGMP, RTP flows
- Experience with user interface design
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience with the Skyline DataMiner platform
- Background in software engineering, scripting and coding
Here's a little more about us…
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work to indulge your passion for Broadcast Media. We are at the cutting edge of streaming technology, allowing us to deliver sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience.
This is an ambitious project with a fast release cycle that is pushing the boundaries of Broadcast. Imagine a tech start up culture but with the security and backing from a well established content and media agency.
We work in small teams and give our people freedom and autonomy when it comes to the work that they produce. If you like solving technical problems and being part of new and complex ideas then this is the place to be. We have a Broadcast community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: http://media.dazn.com