What's your new role about?
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
• Managing incoming and outgoing IP streams.
• Ensuring commentary levels and mixes are to the highest standard
• Coordinating the commentators and completing tests and line-ups
• Assisting production gallery during live events
• Quality Assessment of live audio commentary
• Quality Assessment of transmissions for video and audio faults.
• Coordination of last-minute production changes out of hours
• Escalating issues to internal support teams
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Completed studies of audio or video technology
- Interest in broadcast and/or audio
- Experience working in a live pressured environment
- Ability to speak English at business level and conversational Japanese
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Open to changing and new workflows
- Hard working with a drive to improve
- Calm and relaxed under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Ability to focus
- Well Organised
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Honest and open working style
- Problem solver
- Strong communicator
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.