What's your new role about?
Do you thrive on working in a fast-paced, agile environment? If this sounds like the perfect environment for you, why not become an integral player within our finance team.
You will be responsible for providing financial control and analysis to a significant part of DAZN. You will be business partnering the commercial teams working across all of DAZN’s live rights agreements. Providing timely financial analysis & control.
The candidate will be responsible for setting long term financials goals, budgets & forecasts, supporting internal stakeholders, monthly reporting and assessing new opportunities.
The right candidate will be very proactive and able to form commercial opinions with the ability and poise to communicate and influence all levels of senior management right up the CEO.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Commercial Support
- Strategic business partnering to the content acquisition teams.
- Financial Planning & Decision Support
- Develop and review the long-term plan, annual budget and quarterly forecasts of both financial and non-financial performance.
- Working closely with the senior management team to assess new opportunities.
- Management Accounts
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts; explaining variances to forecast and budget presenting detailed revenue and cost analysis to deliver insights into the business..
- Drive Improvements
- Through insightful analysis the candidate will be expected to make suggestions and action remedies to improve the operational performance of the division.
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- DAZN is a fast-moving environment and the successful candidate will be flexible, extremely organized and able to prioritise. Due to the nature of the business and the growth expected in the division being able to keep on top of the work load and manage effectively will be a considerable challenge.
- Financial Stewardship
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring policies and procedures are followed across the region. It will also include control of costs by ensuring they are appropriately tracked and do not exceed targets set.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Qualified in either ACA, CIMA or equivalent accounting qualification.
- Advanced Excel skills, with demonstrable speed in using complex spreadsheets
- Ability to develop relationships and work closely with both financial and non-financial staff
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Team player with the ability to work cohesively and effectively with a range of colleagues
- Strong commercial acumen
- Extremely organised
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working with PBCS
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.