What's your new role about?
We're on the lookout for an awesome Architect to join our squad at DAZN. If you love designing and building intricate systems and getting your hands dirty with code, then you're in the right place!
As an Architect on our team, you'll be responsible for creating and implementing complex systems. We're looking for someone who knows their stuff when it comes to cloud engineering, security, and microservices architecture. And not just that, we want someone who can work well with others and is all about teamwork.
You'll be working with cross-functional teams to create systems that can handle a lot of users and still provide a top-notch experience. So if you're ready to take on a new challenge and work with a great team, then we want you!
This role is based in Hyderabad.
Benefits will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, health insurance, retirement savings plans, paid time off, sick leave, parental leave and professional development opportunities.
- Designing and implementing microservices architecture with a strong focus on scalability, reliability, and security.
- Developing and implementing cloud-based solutions that can handle high-concurrency and provide a great user experience.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop modular services for the full technology stack, including the frontend, middleware, and recommendation engines.
- Developing apps for living room devices such as Xbox, PlayStation, and Apple TV/Android TV.
- Ensuring that all systems are built and deployed in accordance with best practices and using relevant tools such as Jenkins and Git.
- Optimizing performance and tuning systems for high-concurrency usage.
- Ensuring that all systems are reliable, scalable, and capable of meeting the needs of our users and business.
- Strong understanding of microservices architecture and experience building modular services
- Hands-on experience with Node.js, React and Mongo DB
- Strong experience in cloud engineering, including content management, scale management, and high concurrency.
- Experience with AWS
- Full stack development experience with React, Angular, and native iOS/Android.
- Understanding of middleware systems and real-time use cases using Kafka and Kinesis
- Experience with ProSQL and NOSQL databases
Good to have:
- Experience building apps for living room devices such as Xbox, PlayStation, and Apple TV/Android TV
- Good to have exposure to big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark
- Strong performance profiling and tuning skills
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.