What's your new role about?
As Support Analyst for DAZN's Broadcast management system, Mediagenix Whats'On, you will be responsible for delivering a smooth user experience for global teams, maintaining and supporting all live and non-live event planning for our OTT and Linear platforms.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and be a key stakeholder in the workflows core to DAZN's rapid expansion. You will collaborate with teams across product, operations, commercial and our external partners.
If you you are team oriented, customer focused, resourceful, have a proven track record in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and an understanding of Planning and Scheduling live events - click apply button.
This role can be aligned to our Leeds or London Hammersmith office.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Support Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Support our Whats'On system and workflows
- Provide user training, documentation and communication.
- Diagnose issues and track fixes to resolution.
- Help deliver workflow improvements.
- Execute new release regression testing.
- Interact regularly with our supplier and maintain a good relationship.
- Keep up to date with Whats’On system and industry developments.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Previous relevant experience, preferably in a fast-paced, broadcast environment.
- Ability to explain complex workflows in a simple and concise manner.
- Decision making – confident making decisions to deliver workflow improvements.
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Working collaboratively with a group of people to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
- Planning & Organisation - Ability to set priorities, goals and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
Even better if you have:
- Experience as a Whats’On super user.
- A background in Planning, Scheduling or Broadcast Rights.
- Experience with Media asset management.
- General interest in sport is an advantage.
- Familiarity using Jira, Confluence and PowerBi.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.