What's your new role about?
Would you like to be on the front line of Sport Broadcasting, where new and innovate post production workflows are being tested and created?
We are looking for a post production coordinator to work in a busy sports based post production facility. You will be working across a wide range of sports to deliver high quality promos, highlights, long form programming and online content in a 24/7 broadcast environment, and will be part of a dynamic team supporting and maintaining post production workflows across global facilities.
Working very closely with the Post Production team in the UK and internationally to manage the scheduling and workflow of all the post production work that comes through the facility, your will ensure that all projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meeting all associated requirements. Through this process, it will be down to you to maintain clarity of information and good channels of communication between Production and the post production team, so you must possess exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills to handle numerous requests from clients and internal staff and is responsible for maintaining close relationships with internal teams across numerous departments.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Managing the recording of live events
- Booking in work with the Post Production Technical Assistants
- Scheduling staff and facilities across all post production projects, including booking freelancers.
- Maintaining scheduling documents and ensuring that staff and clients have correct information.
- Track costs across projects and keep clients informed for cost incurred
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience working in a fast paced post production environment
- Use of scheduling systems such as ScheduALL
- Understanding of Post Production Workflows
- Outstanding Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving & organisational skills
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience or interest in sport
- Experience in working with international offices
- You’ll receive up to 25 days annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme*, and Childcare Voucher Scheme
- And there’s more…… You’ll have access to the DAZN online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; DAZN are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com