What's your new role about?
We are looking for an experienced Co Ordinating Manager to work with in a busy sport-based broadcaster. You will be overseeing that the correct live and post production resourcing are booked, and be responsible for the global delivery and content management of global sporting rights whilst still regaining a strong local connect to the Japanese region you will be based in. You will be part of dynamic team supporting and maintaining the broadcast workflows across our global estate.
You will oversee the end to end Broadcast process, from concept, planning and costing to delivery and archive. You will be working with in the Japanese Operations team and working with local teams globally to manage workflows and assure feasibility of new projects within these facilities. This includes ensuring all projects are delivered within deadline, budget and with a balance of efficient resources, including freelancers and 3rd party suppliers.
You will be the main liaison between our Production teams and our Operations departments ensuring that the correct workflows are in place and correct facilities booked for each project. You will be analysing the use of the Japanese facility in relation to the global estate, assessing and advising how we can maximise utilisation and become more efficient. The drive being focused on global delivery for to DAZN grow as a business.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Working with Production teams and Operations staff around the world to ensure the correct resourcing and smooth supervision of all live and post production projects that come through the facility.
- Collaborating with operational teams in other international offices by combining workflows and sharing of content.
- Implementing and maintaining bookings procedures, including overview of workflow, training and shifting required to do this.
- Taking and understanding full briefs from clients about new projects, led by a solid understanding of the full spectrum of live, post-production, content management and delivery.
- Liaising with technical teams to devise and implement new workflows.
- Working with third party facilities to ensure the seamless delivery of content back into the business.
- Communicating effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Gather Key Performance Indicators for the facility and reporting back to senior management.
- Dealing with any issues that arise in a timely and efficient manner whilst communicating well with clients.
- Proactivity identify and relay opportunities to stakeholders.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience working as an account manager in a broadcast environment.
- Commercial awareness, from initial planning and budgeting through to managing day-to-day requirements and final delivery, on budget.
- Outstanding Communication Skills both verbal and written. Experience in setting meeting agendas and leading.
- Ability to manage multiple requirements and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Working across global delivery of content but understanding local market needs.
- Line management experience.
- Use of scheduling systems such as ScheduALL.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working in sport and sporting rights delivery, or an interest in it.
- Experience of recruitment and onboarding new starters.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.