What's your new role about?
We have an exciting opportunity for a commercial and passionate individual with a background in consumer facing subscription business performance analysis toplay a critical role in the continued expansion of DAZN. The newly created role of Business Performance Analyst will drive the business understanding of the performance of a specific territory against budgets and against key business objectives. The ideal candidate is highly commercial and will have their fingers on the pulse of their territory, understanding the market level potential impacts on business performance as well as the impact of internal actions and initiatives on customer behaviour. We are seeking curious individuals who will use their insights and analysis to drive strategic planning and operational change.
UK Benefits include25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Understand the subscriber and revenue targets for the territory and track the performance for each market, as well as, specific target segments of the customer base
- Perform analysis on key trends and changes. Work with the data science teams in market where required to complement these analyses with statistical studies or deeper dives
- Assess the revenue and customer experience implications of ancillary revenues in addition to the subscription business
- Use output from analyses to drive decision making within the territory. Document and track actions and hypotheses. Work closely with experimentation teams to understand the results of actions
- Work with operational teams (content, marketing, partnerships etc) to understand key plans that may impact customer behaviour or performance and track impacts within the territory
- Work closely with the revenue teams to provide context / detail / narrative for regular trading updates to ensure that the business has a full understanding of territory performance
- Facilitate, operationalise and track day to day P&L decisions forrevenue optimisation to achieve subscriber and revenue targets
- Work with the local market to input into and produce monthly / quarterly business reports
- Act as key point of contact for local team for analytics or data requests to triage and funnel to analytics teams as appropriate
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience operating in a revenue/trading/performance function in a subscription business (or similar), ideally in Sport or eCommerce
- Strong communication skills across a wide variety of stakeholders in a fast-paced organisation with premium live sporting events every week of the year
- Highly commercial, numerate with a high level of analytical skills and ability to self-serve analysis
- Experience accessing data through dashboarding tools such as Tableau / Looker / PowerBI / Qlik essential. Experience with querying databases a strong plus
- Ability to work with the business across a range of disciplines, including marketing, partnerships, pricing, direct costs and other revenue-driving functions
- Excellent communication and organisational / collaboration skills with ability to work in a matrix type structure
- Strong commercial awareness and strategic/business acumen
- Pro-active and have an ability to operate in ambiguous and changing situations with multiple (at times conflicting) stakeholders to deliver results to meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial mindset with great leadership skills
- Willing to listen, try new ideas with a test, learn and adjust mentality
- Awareness of off and on-line marketing methodologies
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.