What's your new role about?
As Production Coordinator at DAZN, you'll be part of the revolutionary, global sports streaming service & rights holder of the UEFA Champions, Europa League and the Bundesliga as well as a large portfolio of European Soccer! In this exciting new role, you will work on our world feed host broadcast productions as well as unilateral productions within the DACH market.
With a love and knowledge of soccer and other sports, combined with a keen eye for organisation and administration, from a background in TV Production, and fluent language skills (German & English), you will manage all logistics and coordination for the projects mentioned above, including helping to coordinate requirements for all onsite production activities, plus support the Production Manager and Technical Producer on a daily basis.
The coordinator will be required to work on UEFA and Bundesliga match days and may also be required to travel to and work at outside broadcasts where necessary to assist the onsite Production Manager. But if this sounds like a great opportunity for you, then this role will provide perfect learning experiences!
Our Recruitment team are based in the UK, so we would appreciate it if you could upload your resume and application documents in English. Thank you!
- Hiring crew & freelance contractors, whilst maintaining a production schedule of all freelance and internal staff on all projects
- Main contact and responsibility for all travel within the department: ensuring all travel logistics & hotels are booked where required in line with production budget
- Main Contact for Health and Safety requirements, e.g. Covid 19 Testing and Health&Safety Forms for onsite productions
- Produce risk assessments with the help of the Production Manager
- Ensuring suitable accreditation is arranged for each onsite crew member in line with UEFA’s or the association’s regulations
- Working closely with the Production Manager and Technical Producer to arrange access with venues & clubs & UEFA for host broadcast facility
- Produce & distribute callsheets for multiple events
- Travelling to events as and when required to act either as a support to the onsite Production Manager or as a unilateral Floor Manager
- Assist the Administrative and Finance Coordinator with raising purchase orders and processing invoices for all freelancers and suppliers
- Assist the Production Manager with the tracking of costs for each event
- Maintaining communication with UEFA, rights holders, delivery partners, suppliers and between internal departments
- Cover Production Manager when out of the office
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
- Fluent German & English language skills. (additional languages as an advantage)
- Previous experience of working as a production coordinator or assistant in a similar role
- Experience of working on broadcast productions domestically (required) & aboard (desirable)
- Accounting and/or business administration experience plus comfortable in working with numbers
- Previous experience working on production for high profile sports would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Office Programs, especially Excel
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with a strong attention to detail to ensure high levels of accuracy at all times
- Excellent communicator at all levels, working well as part of a team and independently
- Able to work under pressure and to manage own workload and schedule
- Used to working towards tight deadlines and being able to think on your feet
- Must be pro-active and highly reliable
- Flexibility with working hours when required
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.