What's your new role about?
You will use your powerful combo of business analysis skills and demonstrable experience in a customer service environment to drive efficiencies within the operation. With a focus on improving propensity to contact, cost to serve and NPS, amongst other key areas, you’ll be part of a new Customer Service (CS) Centre of Excellence function.
Applying your expertise to deep-dive into customer service contact (from chat, email, help pages and NPS); then analysing, investigating and summarising the main root cause drivers with a view to helping to build plans with Product and Marketing to address the issues.
We also need the best CS tools available and we need you to identify and help prioritise improvement opportunities to our existing CS tools, through analysing data and feedback from CS, and measure potential benefits to costs, contacts and NPS. You’ll be able to assess CS workflows and identify efficiency gains and improved customer journeys. As part of this you will (with our CS sites) facilitate best in class training materials and methods; maintain the master training pack ready for translation in the regions.
Last but not least, as the operations point person for prioritising defects, you’ll ensure our CS teams are fully aware and prepared for any resulting contacts through working with our Product teams, great communication and keeping our CS knowledge base and FAQs current with targeted articles and diagnostic flows.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Deep analysis of customer service contact and NPS (CS) feedback. Build plans with CS, Product & Marketing to reduce propensity to contact and improve NPS (CS).
- Improve current CS tools though identifying improvement opportunities, weaknesses, usability issues, costs and benefits. Maintain blueprint for future CS tools integration & improvement roadmap
- Maintain up-to-date record of the key customer-impacting defects. Prioritise defects from Operations perspective and facilitate workaround / customer defence messaging for CS during incident.
- Be responsible for the architecture requirements of the DAZN Customer Service Knowledge-Base; Ensure process in place to update this content as the Product changes with new features and services.
- Audit and improve CS FAQ content in a coordinated, strategic and data-driven way. Defining requirements for articles in all territories/languages, and ensure that the information matches specific needs identified in the VOC data
- Working alongside local CS teams, build best practice training / training systems to enable new territory CS Centre roll-out and on-going CS training
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Six Sigma or Equivalent Business Improvement Qualifications / Skills
- 3 years demonstrable experience in driving Customer Service Improvement (Costs, Contacts, NPS)
- 3 years’ experience on improving CS Tool Sets, plus some / all of Help, Contact Us, Chat Bots, Social Media tools
- 3 years BA experience in B2C product such as Digital TV, Streaming, Live Sport, B2C, app
- Attention to detail
- Leadership to drive improvement so as to meet customer experience targets
- Knowing what great customer service looks like
- The drive to make a difference in a very fast paced and challenging environment
- Brilliant stakeholder management to enable you to be a key contributor
- Continually strive to improve the team’s processes, ways of working and best practice initiatives
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Have experience of customer service for a live sport, B2C, app
- Salesforce Certified Administrator with experience in B2C Customer Service environment.
- Department: Operations
- Internal Job Title: Business Analyst – Customer Service Centre of Excellence
- Reports To (title): Head of CS Centre of Excellence
- Career Level: CL3
- Location: Hammersmith
- Hours of Work: Mon – Fri 37.5 hours
- Line Management Responsibility: No
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.