What's your new role about?
Keen to take the next step in your CRM career? Does taking ownership of a suite of key software applications, owning the platforms and leading a big CRM migration project sound like a challenge you’d love to get stuck in to? Come and join DAZN as the CRM and Reporting Systems Manager as we expand into multiple exciting new territories and manage the key systems which underpin the launch of some major projects on the DAZN platform this summer!
At DAZN, Technology is the beating heart of our business. You’ll have the chance to partner with various different business and technology areas to understand their needs and build the long-term strategy within DAZN and lead programs of work to deliver requirements to support the rapid growth and development of our sports streaming platform.
This is a great opportunity to be a System Manger for a number of key tools and play a pivotal role in DAZN's rapid global expansion. You will have a number of opportunities to grow your career and will be involved in projects in different areas throughout our Global Organisation.
If you thrive in a dynamic environment and are interested in joining a growing team and helping shape new technical processes, then we would love to talk to you about a career at DAZN!
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Analyse business requirements and apply your knowledge of the systems to design effective solutions, ensuring thorough testing and effective business transformation
- Prioritise the project backlog and handle BAU issues and change requests
- Manage a range of complex projects utilising internal resources and third parties
- Manage a team of technical staff to deliver on business requirements
- Act as a point of contact for the business and technical teams for the applications you are responsible for
- Interact regularly with leaders and client stakeholders to ensure the system’s engagement with the business
- Work with the stakeholders to develop the short and long-term strategy for the systems and communicate effectively to senior management
- Review support process ensuring effective solutions are in place
- Hands on management of Dynamics 365 CRM
- Configure Dynamics 365 CRM according to business requirements, carry out testing, and producing documentation
- Implementation of Dynamics CRM customisations, Plugins, workflows and integrations
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Knowledge and/or implementation experience of MS Dynamics 365 CRM
- Experience devising processes and usage models to ensure optimum use of systems and data
- Ability to influence and build relationships and write a vision that leaders will invest in
- Experience running and facilitating workshops
- Teamwork & Collaboration skills – Working collaboratively with a group of people to accomplish a task or achieve a goal
- Planning & Organisation skills - Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity
- Drive & Energy - Self–motivated and driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job
- Communicating with impact - the ability to present information to a high standard using a variety of written, verbal and presentation techniques
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Knowledge and experience of Power Bi, Aliant and Jira/Confluence
- Expertise of common development methods and tools (incl. Agile)
- Experience in IT projects involving multiple parties - documenting business requirements and writing technical specifications
- Working experience of requirements capture/modelling methods such as User Stories, Use Cases and Process Maps
- First-hand experience of managing suppliers to deliver technical projects
Here's a little more about us…
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This is an ambitious project with a fast, scalable release cycle. Imagine a tech start up culture but with the security and backing from a well established content and media agency.
We work in small teams and give our people freedom and autonomy when it comes to the work they produce. If you like solving technical problems then this is the place to be. We have a technology community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: http://media.dazn.com