What's your new role about?
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
DAZN is looking for a Product Manager to join our EMEA Product team based in Munich. As a Product Manager, you are responsible for supporting the in-life management of DAZN in various EMEA markets as well as potentially new market launches. Reporting into the VP Product EMEA, you will collaborate with teams across operations, finance, marketing, commercial and the executive team to help define a global product roadmap that delivers the best product for countries DAZN operates in.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. He or she will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. They will be a leader and ensure the best out of their team in market.
This role is a 12 month FTC for Maternity Cover.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Drive product and feature launches into the market. Work with leadership, Strategy, Commercial and Marketing teams as well as Customer Service and other Product Management teams to deliver successfully. Lead local QA testing.
- Voice of the region - using DAZN data services, ensure KPIs are met and raising any opportunities or issues with central teams for resolution
- Define local product roadmap and influence global product roadmap based on data driven decisions and customer needs. Work with peers in the local product team as well as central product verticals to deliver market specific projects and solve market specific issues.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and customer satisfaction goals. Identify and lead projects which drive scalability and efficiency.
- Create strategies and business plans for improving customer experience and lead product enhancement projects.
- Implement partnerships with local partners.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Degree, MBA or equivalent qualification, relevant ongoing training and development.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in product management, preferably in a fast-paced online environment.
- Proven experience leading a successful technology delivery in a dynamic business.
- Hands on experience with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills.
- Strengths in problem solving; working to a deadline; attention to detail; ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Experience in managing and collaborating with commercial partners.
- Understanding of the challenges of launching products in multiple, non-English speaking markets.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience with OTT or on demand streaming platforms.
- General interest in sport a real advantage.
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
At DAZN we consider ourselves a progressive, brave, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media streaming company. We have a strong team with experts from Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV.
DAZN allows fans to watch their sport, their way. With access to the world’s best sports, fans can watch their favourite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is currently available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland, Austria and Spain on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.