What's your new role about?
Do you have the ability to combine intellectual curiosity with logical thought to keep our customers satisfied? Do you have experience with Zuora, Salesforce, Adyen or payment consoles like Google Play Billing or Apple In-App Purchases? Are you looking to join a winning team?
DAZN is one of the fasting growing OTT companies in the world and stream over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues, in over 200 countries.
Since we launched in 2016, we have streamed more than 600 million hours of content!
Together with the PayOps Team Leader, you built key relationships with Operations, Product Management and Development teams to support the launch of new features, new markets and ensure the smooth running of existing features.
Whilst proactively interacting with stakeholders to understand requirements and improvements, you will provide support for the day to day.
This role has great potential to expand your understanding and knowledge of all aspects of online payments and ecommerce, from acquirer testing to definition of risk strategies to counter payments fraud.
As our new Payment Operations Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Build key relationships with Operations, Product Management and Development teams to drive change across the payment ecosystem.
- Support the launch of new payment features, new markets and ensure the smooth running of existing processes
- Proactively interacting with stakeholders to understand requirements and improvements, you will provide support for the day to day on all payment issues
- Expand your understanding and knowledge of all aspects of online payments and ecommerce
- Upskill in e-commerce management and analytical techniques
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- The ability to own the day-to-day management and functions of the payment’s ecosystem including the Subscription, CRM, PSP and Mobile payment systems
- Customer first mentality to support the global customer service teams to manage and resolve payment issues
- Knowledge of new payment methods to support the launch of new markets and products, assisting and enabling Finance with reporting and QA with testing/ monitoring
- Strong transactional analysis and payments ecosystem optimisation skills, with a proven track record in subscription-based business models
- High computer and data literacy (including Excel and data querying tools)
- Strong communication skills in order to collaborate across different verticals
- Intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skill with a passion for the customer data
- Ability to work with autonomy, multi-task efficiently and prioritise workloads
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of the payments landscape
- Experience with payments platforms (e.g. Adyen, WorldPay, Stripe, etc)
- Experience with subscription-based products, ecommerce or online payments in general
- Experience with mobile payments
- Analytical mindset with experience of using big data and its associated systems
- Passionate about Sport
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.