What's your new role about?
*Please note - This role is based in Miami for 12 months.
Are you ready to change the game in Brazil? To play your part in one of the world’s fastest growing sports streaming services? To be right there at kick-off for the launch of our sports platform into our newest territory? Yes? Keep reading…
As our Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating live shoots and managing our on-screen talent for both live and non-live sport content. You’ll work very closely with our Production Manager to look after the scheduling and workflow of live sports events. You’ll also get to work closely with the Producers to ensure efficient management of staff and facilities in accordance with production and delivery specifications.
You’ll check all projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meet all associated requirements. Your exceptional interpersonal, organisational and language (fluent Portuguese and English) skills will enable you to handle numerous requests from your stakeholders and help you build strong business relationships with internal teams.
As the first person in this role, the opportunities for you could be endless – the start of an awesome new career journey in a new era of sports media.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Schedule staff and facilities across all live production projects, including booking freelancers and casual workers
- Liaise with the OB, graphics, post and MCR teams to ensure your event has the correct level of staffing and support
- Work closely with the Production Manager to manage and support all event schedules, workflows and disciplines in a varied environment, within a fast-paced and sometimes 'live' environment
- Maintain and control the overall budget for each event and feed issues to the Production Manager
- Work with the Production Manager and Producers to ensure that all production requirements for each show/event are met
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- An interest in and knowledge of sport
- Previous experience of working in the live/post production environment
- Good knowledge of production processes and broadcast criteria for both live and commentary events
- You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.