What's your new role about?
Love sport? Bursting with ideas for fresh, engaging media content to captivate today’s sports consumer?
As Production Assistant within our production team in Munich, you’ll help create and produce exciting non-live features and supporting live shows on the platform. You’ll be involved in every stage of the production and broadcasting process, mainly for OTT and for our linear channels as well as for social media assets.
You will work alongside our Multifunctional Producers, 3rd Parties and your Producer to create interesting and varied content and contribute new ideas. You will be a key part in supporting a variety of functions all crucial to the successful development and improvement of this ground-breaking OTT service. You will be working on a global product with the chance to shape a new generation of sports fans via a video OTT platform that delivers streaming of sport (live and on demand) to customers around the world.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Production Assistant, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Assisting Producer in creating and producing content for a new breed of audience
- Work on creating magazine programming, research, b-roll material, quality features and newsworthy content
- Assisting Producer in co-ordination of the shows, shoots and productions
- Preparing, selecting, researching, logging sport matches and shot rushes for broadcast
- Researching images and music tracks to be used in broadcast
- Working in a live gallery, helping with scripts and content used during a broadcast
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Fluent in German and English (written and verbal)
- Excellent knowledge of Avid Media composer and/or Adobe Premier and other production/ editing tools
- TV production experience and the ability to recognise epic stories
- Passionate and knowledgeable about sport, especially worldwide football
- If you are able to shoot it's an not needed but liked add on essential
Even better if you have:
- If you are able to shoot it's not needed but liked add on essential
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.