What's your new role about?
DAZN exists to fuel the fire of sport in everyone. Why wouldn’t you want to be part of our ever-evolving adventure and help us launch our Serie A rights in Italy?
As our new Campaign and Partner Marketing Manager you are a key role in the Southern Europe region, leading Italian market on all brand and partners marketing communications and campaigns
You will be responsible for all DAZN marketing campaigns for Italy, from the brief to the delivery to media partners. From creating to approving the campaign, you’ll be using your in depth knowledge of the Italian sports landscape to creative the best marketing campaigns and messaging. During every communication we produce, you’ll be our brand guardian ensuring global guidelines on the DAZN brand are always respected and adapted to local needs.
In this role, you’ll also get great exposure to our external partners, leading all DAZN partner communications in Italy across digital businesses, broadcasters and many more to create the most effective and relevant communication, ensuring our marketing objectives are met.
You’ll be working heavily with our internal, UK based performance marketing team with your core role will be to own the production of the campaign from a creative perspective.
With your expert knowledge of the European sports market (especially football) not only as a fan but also from a social media and professional marketing perspective, you’ll ensure our users and potential new user engage with our brand as well as with our valued marketing partners.
Benefits will depend on your location and role but will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
Please note: When applying, please send us your application documents in English, as our recruitment team is based in the UK.
As our new Campaign and Partner Marketing Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Create marketing campaign brief and initial need analysis to increase brand KPIs, drive sales and ultimately to prevent churn.
- Overseeing all the marketing communication workflows ensuring they are appropriate for the target – this includes needs analysis, brief, asset selection, tone of voice and its execution
- Working with all Italian and global DAZN partners to create an effective marketing communication campaign for the region
- Collaborating with DAZNs central teams such as performance marketing, creative and rights holder management teams to create marketing and creative assets
- Follow Italian football and world sport events, monitoring advertising and sport broadcasting in the Italian market
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Previous extensive work experience working in a marketing or communication role, gained either in a media advertising agency or working directly for media businesses & successful brands
- Real passion for sports – especially for football as the Serie A is our premium right in Italy
- Ability to create, judge and approve creative messages and communications for the Italian market, incl. signing off assets
- In depth understanding of Italian sport market, enabling you to speak to fans in the most effective way
- Deep knowledge and experience of advertising processes and marketing fundamentals
- Ability to work self-sufficiently, finding solutions through collaboration with team members and internal departments across DAZN
- Fluency in both Italian & English, both verbal and written
Even better if you have:
- Brand sports/ OTT/ media landscape experience
- Experience working for an international business
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.