What's your new role about?
DAZN exists to fuel the fire of sport in everyone. Why wouldn’t you want to be part of our ever-evolving adventure?
As a Campaign and Partner Marketing Manager you are a key role in the Southern Europe region, leading Italian market on all brand and partners’ communications.
You look after all DAZN marketing campaigns for Italy, from the brief to the delivery to media partners. You are the brand guardian ensuring global guidelines are always respected and adapted to local needs.
You’ll lead all DAZN partner communications in Italy working with partners across digital businesses, broadcasters and many more to create the most effective and relevant communication.
With your expert knowledge of the European sports market (especially football) not only as a fan but also from a social media and professional perspective, you’ll ensure our users and potential new user engage with our brand as well as with our valued marketing partners
Please note: When applying, we would be grateful if your application documents are in English.
As our new Campaign and Partner Marketing Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Creating marketing campaign brief and initial need analysis to increase brand KPIs, drive sales and prevent churn.
- Overseeing all the marketing communication workflow ensuring it’s appropriate for the target – this includes needs analysis, brief, asset selection, tone of voice and its execution
- Dealing with all Italian and global DAZN partners to create an effective communication in the country.
- Collaborating with DAZN central teams such as marketing, creative and rights holder management teams to create marketing and creative assets
- Follow Italian football and world sport events, monitoring advertising and sport broadcasting Italian market
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Real passion for sports – especially for football
- In depth understanding of Italian sport market
- Deep knowledge and experience of advertising processes and marketing fundamentals
- Previous extensive work experience (around 5-6 years) working in a marketing or communication role, gained either in a media agency or working directly for media businesses & successful brands
- Ability to work self-sufficiently, finding solutions through collaboration with team members and internal departments across DAZN
- Fluency in both Italian & English, both verbal and written
Even better if you have:
- Advertising agency experience
- Brand sports/ OTT/ media landscape experience
- Experience working for an international business
- Department: Marketing - Brand
- Reports To: Head of Campaign and Partner Marketing Southern Europe
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Milan, Italy
- Hours of Work: 40 per week
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.