What's your new role about?
As a Facilities Coordinator at DAZN, you will be responsible for supporting our DAZN office in Munich Ismaning. From being the welcoming person greeting official office guests to ensuring our office is in a perfect (and safe!) state, with your exceptional overview you’ll always stay on top of it all.
Basically, you will be the go-to person for anything related to facility in the office. You’ll bring your experience in coordinating facilities to juggle priorities to deliver on critical tasks. With your strong organisation skills, you will be able to “get things done” and provide assistance in a dynamic and agile business. Especially in the current climate, you’ll ensure all health and safety standards are in place and adhered to.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT)
- Responsible for general office appearance, keeping all office spaces presentable
- Order stationary, kitchen supplies and other foods, drinks etc.
- Oversee the management and distribution of all mail, faxes couriers and other deliveries
- Assist with execution of employee desk moves
- Planning large meetings and events, such as company festivities and townhalls
- Respond to building emergencies as needed and help implementing health and safety standards
- Monitor performance and compliance of contractors for cleaning, security and other 3rd party services
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role dealing directly with employees, visitors, as well as 3rd party services and vendors, e.g. gained in an office environment or within hotel environment / tourism industry
- Knowledge of German health and safety regulations
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a busy environment
- Confident communicating at all levels across the organisation as well as with external vendors to ensure a flawless customer service
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of Microsoft package Office 365
- First exposure to using Oracle tools for processing POs and invoicing
- Department: Facilities Western Europe
- Reports To (title): Global Head of Facilities
- Career Level: 2
- Country and Location: Munich, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.