What's your new role about?
SO WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Within DAZN Salesforce is primarily used by our Customer Service department. They use Salesforce Service Cloud from different locations around the world to support our customers.
As a Salesforce Developer you are important in delivering the best tools for our Customer Service Agents.
As a company we are highly operational at the moment, hence a big part of the role will be to automate as much of the processes and tasks as possible so that our operations teams are more efficient on their day to day activities. We have some exiting new features on our roadmap where we need your help.
This position presents therefore a big opportunity for you not only to learn but to grow and help build a team for the development of Salesforce within the business.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Provide input to functional and technical design
- Develop declarative and customized components to deliver functionality defined in the Product Backlog
- Assist in the design and development of integrations
- Coordinating and working with other developers, architects, testers and product managers in app development
- Understanding business and system requirements to create scalable solutions
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience as a hands-on Salesforce Developer
- Experience with Salesforce no-code tools like: Process Builder, Flows, Workflow rules
- The ability to define processes and workflows and then implement them in Salesforce
- Confident in building Lightning Components
- Experience with APEX, Visual Force and SOQL
- Ready to work in a dynamic, challenging and fast paced environment
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.