What's your new role about?
Are you looking to take the next step in your digital media and marketing career? This role is a perfect steppingstone to develop your skills in paid social, display, campaign planning and more. And you will do it while working on promoting the NFL Game Pass on DAZN to contribute to its growth on a Global level. Come and join us!
As part of the Paid Media team, you will focus on delivering global synergies in paid media to deliver acquisition and retention at scale in markets across the world. We live, breathe, and think growth and are looking for team members to deliver & build campaigns directly in media platforms, driving objectives that meet defined KPIs. Your role is to support the team by taking an active role in managing social and display campaigns globally.
This role can be based in Hammersmith or Leeds.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Paid Media Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Effectively manage your designated global campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimization is delivered as well as constantly looking for opportunities to improve.
- Take ownership of all aspects of your designated Paid Social and Display campaigns with support from each channel manager, whilst ensuring best practice campaign management and implementation.
- Take an active role in the development of cost-effective, innovative and engaging solutions is also a key part of this role.
- Carry out analysis on campaign performance data and provide insight to improve over time.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Hands-on experience running paid media campaigns with a specific focus on paid social and programmatic either agency or client side
- Ability to work with large budgets with proven record of delivering results on budget and on time
- Keen hunger to learn and excel in a flexible team environment
- Ability to interpret and use data to improve content and campaign performance
- Strong attention to detail, numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Excel
- Effective communication & reporting skills
- True passion for all things digital marketing
Even better if you have:
- A passion for the NFL and how fans interact with American football
- Experience working with or within a digital subscription business
- Second language skills, ideally Spanish, French, German, Japanese
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.