What's your new role about?
DAZN has signed an agreement with Infront and the European Handball Federation (EHF) and EHF Marketing (EHFM) to manage and exploit worldwide media rights to their events for the next 10 years (2020-2030) and take the lead role in defining and managing all aspects of content production and distribution.
EHF and EHFM organize and operate the ‘pinnacle’ of European handball competitions. This project is about ‘transforming the sport’, establishing handball and the EHF competitions as a leading sports property on the global sports market.
A key component of the deal will see the DAZN/ Infront EHF Content Production Team define and deliver a content plan to drive up the value of the rights for EHF key competitions and events.
DAZN is seeking a Producer on a fixed-term contract to join the DAZN Handball team.
You and your team will be creating content around all EHF events, including the EHF Champions League and the EHF EURO. You will devise content ideas to showcase the events.
There could be potential to travel throughout the year to interview players and legends.
You will be based in our Madrid office, so it is essential, due to the nature of the hours on occasion, that you can arrange your journey to and from work outside of public transport hours.
The role is full time and will require flexibility as the hours will include evenings and some possible weekend work.
We are an international company and your English CV is required during the application.
Please send your CV and any supporting documents in English – many thanks!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Guide the editorial team to deliver original and high-quality content
- Quality check all produced content
- Work with internal DAZN and EHF teams to ensure the timely delivery of content to its final destination
- Offer creative and flexible solutions to develop and shape content for multiple platforms
- Play a central role in a regular product review process, including regular meetings with the Executive Producer and internal departments
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience in sports content creation
- Strong knowledge of European handball
- Experience of conducting interviews and of producing shoots on location
- Knowledge of post-production tools
- Experience of supervising a growing team
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to work under pressure and hard deadlines
- Fluent in English and Spanish
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Initiative and problem-solving ability
- Understanding of content management systems and delivery of media
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
SPANISH BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- We’re currently working on our benefits package, but this will include 22 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.