What's your new role about?
This is an amazing opportunity to join our Marketing team at a very exciting yet very crucial time for the company’s expansion! Are you up for the challenge?
As a Partner Marketing Senior Executive, you will work within the brand and campaigns team to support the delivery of creative assets for partners in Spain. If you are passionate about sports in general (specifically football) and eager to help grow our fast-paced business to the next level, then this is the role for you. Your main responsibilities will include support different key areas of the Marketing department including: Partnerships, Media, Rights and Brand as well as external stakeholders (sport clubs, rightsholders or telcos).
You should be extremely organise and have a deep understanding on the role our brand plays in the overall marketing strategy. Your ability to manage internal and external stakeholders with passion and commitment, as well as your proactiveness and positive attitude, will help the successful delivery of the marketing campaign's.
This role will be based in our Madrid office. Benefits include access to DAZN, annual performance-related bonus, lunch vouchers, refer a friend scheme, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for hybrid working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
We would be grateful if you could apply with your CV in English.
As our new Partner Marketing Senior Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Brief in and delivery high volume of partner assets within the deadline
- Support the cross functional planning of key events with the wider marketing group, ensuring that all partner marketing plans are integrated with the overall strategy
- Liaise with main telco and distribution partners, coordinating the delivery of creative assets and maximizing brand visibility
- Act as a brand guardian for all the partners activities where our brand takes part
- Work with peers in media, brand, rights and partnerships team to build up scalable, consumer-facing co-marketing activities with our partners, ensuring both parties are getting the most out of the partnership
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 3+ years of Marketing experience
- BA's degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Passion for sport, specially football
- Experience in marketing planning and digital and offline media with the ability to track success of marketing activities
- Organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to be able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Even better if you have:
- Experience working with subscription driven KPIs (acquisition, retention, churn and win back)
- Advertising copywriting skills
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital Acquisition strategies
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.