What's your new role about?
Do you know, and love, sport? How about being involved at the very beginning with the launch and scale up of a sports media business in our newest territory?
We're off to Brazil!... and this newly created role will allow you to play a key role in the DAZN sales media team which is the media division of the live sports OTT service DAZN.
We are looking for our new star! We are recruiting for an interesting and fast-paced role within our digital advertising sales team. You will be selling Programmatic, OTT, branded content & all the solutions across the DAZN’s properties.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Proactively take out a suite of sales opportunities to both clients direct & agencies.
- Building strong relationships with agencies, direct clients and strategic partners
- Managing a portfolio of clients/ agencies
- Planning and delivering on advertising sales revenues
- Providing timely and accurate revenue reporting
- Working as a part of our wider teams
- Stakeholder management with our publishing partners & governing bodies
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Proven experience in digital/ TV media sales
- 5-10 years’ digital or TV advertising sales experience
- Possesses track record of exceeding revenue targets and objectives
- Tenacious & driven with client direct or agencies
- Ability to sell complex, cross-platform digital advertising solutions
- Creative and strategic thinker, with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of the digital and TV advertising ecosystem, technologies, and terminology
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- A love of sport
- An entrepreneurial spirit & interest in changing media, sports & tech landscape.
YOUR FIRST YEAR SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS:
- In your first month, you will be trained by and be part of our Media Sales team. This will allow you to do a deep dive into the DAZN product and start to build key internal and external relationships.
- After three months, you’ll have mastered our positioning within the digital landscape. You’ll be able to confidently and effectively deliver our pitch, will have already completed a number of in person client meetings and you’ll have lots of new in person meetings scheduled.
- After six months, you will have successfully closed an abundance of new business as well have significantly grown a number of key existing accounts. You’ll have got to know you team in and out.
- When you finish up your first year, you’ll be an essential part of the Brazil Sales Media team, having substantially increased DAZN’s market penetration with the key performance brands and agencies within the region.
- Department: DAZN
- Internal Job Title: Sales Executive
- Reports To (title): Head of BRANDS PARTNERSHIPS
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: São Paulo, SP
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in five territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria US, Canada and Japan on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles. We’ll be launching in Spain early 2019.
BRAZIL BENEFITS INCLUDE…
For now, we offer market competitive benefits, such as Parking or Transportation vouchers, meal voucher, health, dental and life insurance for you and your legal dependents. We’re also currently working on our benefits package to even more competitive with the market.
You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere and great office will add up to your experience working with us.