What's your new role about?
Are you an HR Advisor keen to be involved in a business at a time of positive change supporting our Leeds office?
Your primarily responsibility will be to provide day-to-day support to managers and employees, across our Leeds office, acting as an ambassador for all things DAZN.
You’ll have the opportunity to support management teams and employees providing a full range of HR generalist services. You can help implement our people plan and other key initiatives throughout the year so that we are aligned with the divisional and regional plans.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Support the recruitment process alongside our resourcing team
- Support the local management team in having a communication and involvement strategy and local events and plans in our Leeds office, such delivering “Sports Summer” events
- Work with the HR team to implement the overall people strategy and ensure our local people plans are aligned to overall Group Plans
- To represent DAZN in the local community, developing and maintaining relationships with local schools, colleges and universities
- Provide advice to local employees with regards to employment law and employee relations issues
- Support the annual salary review (ASR) process supporting the local management teams and wider People Team
- Support the People Partner to ensure the personal development review (PDR) process runs smoothly locally supporting the managers in implementation and consistency of approach
- Provide reliable advice on legal, contractual and HR issues in line with the local terms and conditions of employment
- Support and coach managers to effectively manage all aspects of employee relations and people issues ensuring a pragmatic business and best practice approach
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A keenness for encouraging and leading engagement and wellbeing in the workplace?
- Previous experience as an HR generalist with a broad understanding of different aspects of HR, including a good grasp of employment law and the ability to use information and analysis to create and deliver appropriate strategic people plans
- Demonstrable success in influencing managers to adopt appropriate HR strategies that support the business agenda, using a variety of influencing styles
- Customer driven, collaborative with a hands-on approach and the proven ability of identifying pragmatic business focused solutions to problems whilst recognising risks and implications of suggested actions
- Confident self-starter able to work independently in a business partnering manner as well as effectively as part of an HR team
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Previous experience in an HR Advisor role
- Experience of working in a fast paced and sometimes unstructured environment
- Experience working in a rapid growth or fast scale up business, with a strong recruitment focus would be beneficial
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Travel Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme* and more.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.