What's your new role about?
As our new Format Planner (DACH) (m/f/d) you play a vital role for the content planning of our new formats at DAZN. You will help DAZN to constantly expand its portfolio and present current topics in an innovative way.
If you can react spontaneously and never lose your focus, even in stressful situations, this is just the opportunity that you have been looking for. As our new Format Planner (m/f/d) you prepare long-term appointments and topics for our newly created sports related formats. Initial experience in format planning and program scheduling is seen as an absolute plus. Having a functioning network of players, associations and sports journalists would support you in your daily work.
You will work in a team of planners for live and non-live content in Munich. Your supervisor is the planning lead in the team of the Head of Customer on Platform DACH. You will work closely with the local formats team, the global content development and the original content team.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Format Planner (DACH) (m/f/d), you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for planning the new formats and the shows content
- Run the operational scheduling of formats and non-live content
- Support the format team by organizing locations and interview partners
- Provide content-related input by finding interesting topics for our new formats
- Be the connector between internal departments in the communication of production projects and program content (press, marketing, etc.)
- Keep track of all content for the new formats
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience as a planner in the TV or media sector
- A profound knowledge of sports
- The ability to think and plan strategically and with foresight
- Outstanding organizational talent and if you can multitask
- Excellent German and English skills
Even better if you have:
- Good contacts in the sports world
- Mastered the most common office applications and have experience using broadcast planning tools
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.