What's your new role about?
As Media Manager at DAZN, you will work within the Marketing, Media & Campaigns team to lead the media buying strategy in Spain. If you are passionate about sports in general, football specifically, and are eager to help grow this fast-paced sports business then read on!
You will have a deep understanding of the Spanish media environment and manage stakeholders with passion, commitment, and responsibility to maximize the visibility of our brand and hit our business targets. You are a data obsessed marketeer, have strong negotiation skills, an analytical mindset and a desire to grow in a cutting-edge technology and sport environment.
In previous roles you have managed the relationship with agencies and media partners, delivering best-in-class ATL&BTL media planning work for a brand or an agency. In this role you will work with local and central teams such as paid media, brand & campaigns, partnerships, finance, strategy and CRM.
This role will be based in our Madrid office. Benefits include access to DAZN, annual performance-related bonus, medical insurance fully funded by the company provided by Cigna (including access to a medical chart, premium hospitals and a reimbursement policy), Cobee flexible compensation policy: 180€ every month to be used on a range of social benefits, refer a friend scheme, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for hybrid working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
Please note, our Talent Acquisition team and some Hiring teams are based in the UK so parts of the recruitment process will be in English. Please also upload your resume in English, thanks!
As our new Media Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Manage media agencies and key media partners, negotiate the best media deals and deliver optimized strategies to get the best brand exposure and hit business goals
- Lead ATL&BTL brand awareness and consideration strategy, while working closely with our performance paid media teams to maximize the full funnel opportunity
- Liaise with campaigns, paid media, and optimization colleagues to launch highly optimized campaigns
- Land a detailed and innovative target segmentation for our audiences and sports
- Ensure the acquisition strategy is highly optimized by challenge channel strategy and creative performance
- Grow our affiliates footprint locally by aligning with central teams
- Manage media budget:purchasing and finance tasks included
- Run weekly follow ups on performance KPIs and Trading KPIs
- Manage investment phasing, control, and reporting
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Marketing experience (2-3 years)
- A degree in Business, marketing or a related field
- Fluent language skills in Spanish and English
- Significant experience as a media lead in an international setting, with a track record of excellent performance and a clear understanding of local digital media
- Understanding of digital marketing technology, attribution bases and econometric models
- The motivation, commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Evidence of end-to-end global digital marketing planning and execution, with a strong focus on performance
Even better if you have:
- Passion for sports, especially football
- Experience working with subscription driven KPIs (acquisition, retention, churn and win back)
- Experience with Excel and Powepoint
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.