What's your new role about?
Live, breathe, dream sport? Motorsports?
SI? Keep reading.
As the Producer Motorsports at DAZN you will be responsible for producing and creating fresh and engaging live and non-live, short and long form sports programmes, out of our new production facility in Madrid.
Your specific knowledge of MotoGP, Moto 2, Moto 3 and Superbikes content will enable you, and your production team, to make your own awesome content that will go directly onto our Spanish platform. You’ll get to conceptualise, define and execute various live and non-live programming ideas, including managing a live TV gallery.
Your language skills (fluent in English and Spanish), creative acumen and general knowledge of motorsports will ensure the content you create maximises performance and ensures a superior viewer experience. You’ll work closely with expert Executive Producers and Program Planners to organise and schedule matches and programming on the Spanish platform.
Not only this, you’ll have the opportunity to travel to European locations regularly and work with some of the best global talent in the sports media industry.
We'd be grateful if you would please send application documents in English. Thank you.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Preparing and producing, live and non-live, short and long form non-live sport programmes for broadcast
- Working in a live TV Production and leading editorial in a live on-air environment
- Leading a team of production staff to develop and deliver ideas for broadcast
- Writing scripts, preparing and deciding running orders
- Working with talent specifically live match commentators and analysts
- Overseeing the content creation for the motorsports rail, including live and non-live output
- Ensuring all non-live and VOD content is created to the highest standard and in appropriate timeframes
- Assisting with the acquisition of freelance talent
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Experience of producing live and non-live sports TV programmes
- Editorial knowledge of MotoGP, Moto 2, Moto 3 and Superbikes
- Proven leadership abilities, supported by demonstrated track record of management in a growth business
- Experience and understanding of the workings of post-production, outside broadcast, studio and gallery/control room technologies
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Understanding / experience of content production for OTT distribution
- We’re currently working on our benefits package, but this will include 30 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
- Department: DAZN Content and Programming
- Type: Permanent
- Reports To: Executive Producer Multisport
- Career Level: CL3
- Location: Madrid – Spain
- Hours of Work: 40 (including evening and weekend work in line with live sports events)
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes