What's your new role about?
Working with people is exciting, challenging and rewarding – especially when it’s for the fastest growing sports company in the world. As our new People Advisor, you’ll work alongside our People Manager and play a pivotal part in supporting our evolving People Strategy in Italy.
Supporting two of our offices in Milan (San Babila and Cologno Monzese), and also working closely with our international People, Payroll and Talent Acquisition teams, you will be responsible for all people-related queries and administration. Your strong communication and collaboration skills will enable you to build strong working relationships whilst ensuring process consistency and governance is maintained.
This is an exciting time for the DAZN business with ever expanding growth. Working within a supportive, goal and results orientated, social team environment, you'll have the opportunity to join a company that offers an excellent learning curve to support your career growth.
Benefits include access to DAZN, annual performance-related bonus, lunch vouchers, free coffee and snacks, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new People Advisor, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with managers assisting employees in solving organisation, people and change-related matters.
- Be the first point of contact for all people related queries e.g. performance management, payroll, recruitment and training, employment legislation
- Support payroll and admin activities
- Be responsible for all tasks related to freelancer population- journalist/casual workers etc.
- Support our People Strategy in Italy and take part in local people initiatives to help improve employee engagement and support a compelling culture.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Fluent in Italian and English, both verbal and written
- 5 years of experience working as a People / HR Generalist with payroll and admin skills
- Good working knowledge of current Italian employment law
- Ability to maintain confidentially and establish trust and credibility whilst acting with complete integrity
- Knowledge of digital/tech Industry.
- Strong customer service skills and quality focused.
Even better if you have:
- Deeper knowledge of labour law (CCNL GIORNALISTI, CCNL COMMERCIO, P.IVA)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Familiar dealing with different employment types e.g. journalists and freelancers.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.