What's your new role about?
Does the thought of trying out new things "beta-style" excite you? Delve right in, support our beta community and help us make DAZN the best it can be.
We are going to change sports media forever, by putting the consumer first, providing more sport, no long contract and a single low monthly fee. As a Community Project Coordinator at DAZN you will be responsible for coordinating an exciting and engaging regional community experience for our Fans.
Co-ordinating a pipeline of testing activities in collaboration with the DAZN regional and central teams to engage and excite our fans in new and current markets is basically what you will be an expert in. You will also be providing valuable insight and data ahead of new market launches, feature rollouts and obtain feedback direct from the people who matter the most - our fans.
To set yourself up for absolutely nailing this role, you will be a confident communicator and be experienced in co-ordinating project activities across multiple workstreams concurrently. You’ll be using your hawk eye and natural attention to detail to maintain timelines and provide documentation, from generating and presenting reports to managing meetings and updates.
With your confidence in managing the verification of issues reported you will ensure the process from identification to resolutions is completed in collaboration with the relevant teams across DAZN, including communicating directly with the community.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Day to day management of the beta community and its users in DACH
- Roll out of our community management tool Centercode in DACH to help ensuring global migration of all beta communities
- Create and manage tests, projects and surveys using the community tools
- Coordinate all stakeholders so they are delivering community activities to the governance guidelines and support the teams in the creation of test, projects and survey
- Moderation of the beta community
- Obtain and organise community feedback and provide reporting on test results
- Organisation of community incentives
- Administration of the beta community SAAS tools
- Coordination with internal stakeholders and test participants as appropriate on the resolution of problems
- Support the Head of Community Projects with the management of the activity pipeline
- Assist other Regional Community Project Coordinator with community activities as needed
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- Experience with project coordination and/or management, delivering concurrent activities to deadlines
- Experience with coordinating consumer facing projects and communications, in line with company guidelines and brand messaging
- Experience with software testing tools, practices and processes
- An understanding of the OTT marketplace
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel for reporting, sharing documents & building presentations on an ad-hoc basis
- Previous work experience within product/ software, UX, customer service, marketing or sport federations/ organisations
- “Get going” attitude – you have the ability to think on your feet and approach the beta community management proactively
- Confidence in coordination projects with minimal guidance
- Quick and willing to learn and pick up new technologies
- Department: Operations
- Job Title: Community Project Cooordinator
- Type: Operations
- Reports To (title): Head of Community Projects
- Career Level: CL 3
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.