What's your new role about?
HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU?
Would you like to help determine outstanding user experiences for a worldwide video streaming service, watched by millions of customers?
As Senior UX Researcher, you will manage the UX research strategy and methodology, and user testing of current and future features.
You will collaborate with designers, internal product and marketing teams, and with external agencies leading projects to evaluate and determine how to optimise UX and UI designs. You will be championing product design research at all levels of the organisation.
Regrettably, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship, so you must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis – UK / EU citizen or ILR.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Leading and managing research projects with internal stakeholders and external agencies, providing optimal research methodologies (25%)
- Designing, running and analysing usability studies and focus groups, building discussion guides, conducting brainstorming sessions, interviews and functionality workshops (25%)
- Researching customer behaviours, expectations, and insights to improve the user experience (20%)
- Aligning usability test plan with business objectives – developing hypothesis and success metrics needed to measure effectiveness (10%)
- Preparing and giving compelling presentations of post-campaign analysis and recommendations for improvements and clearly communicating results and key learnings with business stakeholders at all levels (10%)
- Liaising with research tool providers to determine the best tools available (10%)
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Highly skilled in UX research experience for global digital products
- Proven experience in planning and conducting UX research including lab-based usability studies, guerrilla testing, remote user research, surveys, ethnography, diary studies, card-sorting
- Proven experience creating & executing onsite testing plans (A/B & MVT) including creating test versions
- Experience with usability analysis such as: end-user interviews, and competitive analysis
- Experience collecting and/or facilitating the collection of competitor and market research
- Proven analytical capabilities and data interpretation with the ability to provide recommendation for improvement
- Experience in developing reports and providing meaningful insights using analytics tools
- Strong written / oral communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of internal staff and external partners
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TO...
- Experience testing on web, mobile and TV devices
- Familiarity with Userzoom and UserTesting.com or similar user testing tools