What's your new role about?
Would you like to help determine outstanding user experiences for a worldwide video streaming service, watched by millions of customers? Join DAZN where your UX Research skills will play a key role in creating next-generation streaming video experiences on web, mobile and TV platforms!
As Senior UX Researcher at DAZN, you will be championing product design research at all levels of the organisation. You’ll take ownership of managing the UX research strategy and methodology, and lead the user testing of current and future features.In a dynamic role, you will collaborate with designers, internal product and marketing teams, and with external agencies leading projects to evaluate and determine how to optimize UX and UI designs.
You will be joining a diverse group of talented experience designers (UX and UI), Creative Technologists, User Researchers and Copyrwriters. It is a truly international team shaping the future of video streaming experiences and designing engaging websites and apps. As the team grows this role will grow with it and it will be key for maintaining a positive culture for ambition and creativity.
If this sounds like a journey you would love to be a part of, then come and chat to us!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Lead and manage research projects with internal stakeholders and external agencies, providing optimal research methodologies
- Design, run and analyse usability studies and focus groups, building discussion guides, conducting brainstorming sessions, interviews and functionality workshops
- Research customer behaviours, expectations, and insights to improve the user experience
- Align usability test plan with business objectives – developing hypothesis and success metrics needed to measure effectiveness
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations of post-campaign analysis and recommendations for improvements and clearly communicate results and key learnings with business stakeholders at all levels
- Liaise with research tool providers to determine the best tools available
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Highly skilled in UX research experience for global digital products
- Experience in planning and conducting UX research including lab-based usability studies, guerrilla testing, remote user research, surveys, ethnography, diary studies, card-sorting
- Experience creating & executing onsite testing plans (A/B & MVT) including creating test versions
- Experience with usability analysis such as: end-user interviews, and competitive analysis
- Experience collecting and/or facilitating the collection of competitor and market research
- Proven analytical capabilities and data interpretation with the ability to provide recommendation for improvement
- Experience in developing reports and providing meaningful insights using analytics tools
- Great written / oral communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of internal staff and external partners
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TO...
- Experience testing on web, mobile and TV devices
- Familiarity with Userzoom and UserTesting.com or similar user testing tools
Here's a little more about us…
A BIT ABOUT DAZN...
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in nine countries. Our goal is to change the world of sport for fans, connecting them & bringing them closer to every aspect of the game. We’re one of the fastest growing sports media companies in the world and as such, work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive environment. We’re passionate about what we do, particularly when it comes to building a great product for our customers. Our Product team works collaboratively with the Engineering team to continue optimizing our OTT Product and serve even more happy customers around the world.
We stream sports to fans directly through DAZN, featuring the widest arry of live and on-demand content ever offered on one platform. We partner with the biggest rights holders across football (Champions League, Europa League, English Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and 25+ more), boxing, Formula 1, NFL, NHL Baseball, Basketball, Rugby, Golf and many more, produce the best content ourselves, and operate some of the world’s biggest digital sports platforms.
If you’re looking to really make your mark on a fast growing global product, this is your chance.