What's your new role about?
Hast du Lust, Artikel rund um Sport-Themen zu schreiben, die von unzähligen Sportfans gelesen werden?
As an Intern at SPOX, you will be writing articles for our website to accompany all live sports events and provide a wrap up on them afterwards. In addition, you’ll ensure we are giving sports fans the correct details around our sports content.
To give you the best learning experience, you’ll not only write your own articles, but you’ll also get to work with media agencies and even conduct interviews yourself.
Let’s keep it simple: during your internship you’ll be working on a global product with the opportunity to shape a new generation of sports fans.
From the Champions League and Europa League, Premier League, LaLiga, Serie A, NBA, NFL and NHL, WTA, and UFC, DAZN is at the heart of the broadcasting of the world’s major sports. Our revolutionary OTT platform is the only place viewers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Japan, US and Canada can watch some of these major sports.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Researching and writing sport-related articles for our SPOX platform
- Creating as well as revising agency releases
- Conducting interviews
- Keeping track of user generated content
- Editing pictures
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Curious about sports and sport communities
- Fluency in German and English, both verbal and in writing
- Open for occasional weekend work – as this is when most major sport events happen
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Some exposure to working in journalism
- Experience working with editorial systems
- Department: Media Staff Portals - Editorial
- Reports To (title): Content Director / Managing Editor
- Career Level: CL1
- Country and Location: Munich, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 30 days’ annual leave, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.