What's your new role about?
Hast du Lust, Artikel rund um Sport-Themen zu schreiben, die von unzähligen Sportfans gelesen werden?
As an Intern at SPOX, you will be writing articles for our website to accompany all live sports events and provide a wrap up on them afterwards. In addition, you’ll ensure we are giving sports fans the correct details around our sports content.
To give you the best learning experience, you’ll not only write your own articles, but you’ll also get to work with media agencies and even conduct interviews yourself.
Let’s keep it simple: during your internship you’ll be working on a global product with the opportunity to shape a new generation of sports fans.
From the Champions League and Europa League, Premier League, LaLiga, Serie A, NBA, NFL and NHL, WTA, and UFC, DAZN is at the heart of the broadcasting of the world’s major sports. Our revolutionary OTT platform is the only place viewers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Japan, US and Canada can watch some of these major sports.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Researching and writing sport-related articles for our SPOX platform
- Creating as well as revising agency releases
- Conducting interviews
- Keeping track of user generated content
- Editing pictures
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Curious about sports and sport communities
- Fluency in German and English, both verbal and in writing
- Open for occasional weekend work – as this is when most major sport events happen
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Some exposure to working in journalism
- Experience working with editorial systems
- Department: Media Staff Portals - Editorial
- Reports To (title): Content Director / Managing Editor
- Career Level: CL1
- Country and Location: Munich, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 30 days’ annual leave, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.