What's your new role about?
Are you interested in brand research and excited by analysing marketing data? In this role as our new Research Executive, you’ll work very internationally, providing research support and insights to marketing teams both centrally and locally.
You’ll need to understand our audiences, market landscape, sports and OTT trends. With your analytical skills, eye for detail and self-starter attitude, you’ll fit perfectly into a team of sport fans. In this new role as Research Executive, you’ll use your excitement for consumer research to dig into data and use your communication skills to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to make sense of the data and really make an impact to our brand performance and perceptions.
The Research Executive role sits within the Insights and Analytics team which is part of the broader Marketing team at DAZN. Your main job will be to help run a huge weekly global Brand Tracker, working closely with our research agency to answer day-to-day ad-hoc requests and produce reports for each of our markets. You will also be responsible for managing the tracking of our marketing activity, which is a core element of the Brand Tracker. You will help present results to senior stakeholders and feel passionate about turning data into useful insights.
Besides the Brand Tracker, you will be able to get involved in lots of other quick-turn-around qual & quant projects which will help you develop skills in sampling, survey scripting, writing discussion guides, creative development testing, etc.
You will have a head for numbers and a heart for people. We work closely and at a fast pace at DAZN, so you’ll be a strong team player whilst able to act proactively and constructively challenge.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manage the Global Brand Tracker, including the tracking of our marketing
- Liaise with local marketing teams in disseminating, understanding and communicating information to internal stakeholders
- Help manage a wide range of ad-hoc requests (e.g. sports consumption trends, audience sizing and profiling, competitor activity, media and marketing trends)
- Work with external suppliers and internal data teams to ensure that high-quality research data is seamlessly delivered and integrated within dashboards
- Constantly help develop and improve our team’s inputs and outputs
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 1-3 years’ experience in market research, particularly in data analysis and quantitative methodologies
- Strong analytical mind and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Passion for brands & marketing
- High level use of Microsoft Office products, in particular Microsoft Excel
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Interest in sports and the media/OTT landscape
- Experience in qualitative methodologies
- Experience in dashboards, e.g. Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical/numerical capabilities
- Job Title: Research Executive
- Department: Marketing Internal
- Reports To (title): Senior Research Manager / Head of Research / VP Analytics & Insight Career
- Level: CL 2
- Country and Location: Hammersmith, London
- Hours of Work: Mon – Fri 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the United States
- In 2020, we will dramatically increase our presence, expanding to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities.