What's your new role about?
Do you have experience working within the media industry? Are you a sports fanatic? If so, DAZN are hiring a Sales Manager within our Sales division. You will be part of business development, maximising revenue and managing all new and existing clientele. If this sounds of interest, please keep reading!
The world of live sports consumption is changing. Fans are now demanding a live sports service that is built around them – a service that offers them the ability to watch the very best live sport on any device, when and where they want and best of all, at an unbelievably low price point. Welcome to DAZN, the world’s leading live OTT sports service.
Please send your CV and supporting information in English, thank you!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Shape with the wider team the strategic approach of DAZN and the sales proposition as market leading digital OTT sports broadcaster in Italy
- Manage and develop existing accounts with the aim to maximise revenue
- Deliver sales and revenue targets against all DAZN products (OTT, Digital Platform, YouTube, etc.)
- Maximise face time and build extensive contact networks
- Tailor sales approaches so that they are bespoke, intelligent and consultative
- Provide accurate revenue forecasts via a well-managed pipeline
- Research and develop market insights and competitor analysis
- Develop and drive business cases for product /content enhancements to satisfy client’s needs
- Representing DAZN at conferences or at face to face meetings
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a sales or commercial role preferably both TV & Digital – agency side; clear evidence of delivering against performance targets
- Deep expertise of local media landscape incl. all market relevant participants (agencies, brands, other broadcasters & publishers)
- Highly developed communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in presenting at senior level
- Fluency in English
- Proven Excel & Reporting skills
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.