What's your new role about?
If you want to play a key role in our 360° content merchandising strategy, that deals with DAZN live events and content, this is your opportunity. You will develop strategies to drive engagement throughout all phases of the customer journey.
You will take ownership to ensure that content is exceptionally merchandised and distributed on all our platforms. You will do this in a coordinated and data-driven way in order to achieve the wider business engagement goals.
You will report to the Head of Customer on Platform, this role is based in Munich.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Content Engagement Lead (m/f/d), you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Design and implement the 360 ° content merchandising strategy
- Play the key role in our strategic promotion planning within live events
- Guarantee that the strongest content is consistently advertised across all departments with a common headline
- Work with Editorial, Production, Creative, Social Media, CRM, PR, and Marketing teams
- Be responsible for the workflows of content distribution on multiple platforms
- Ensure that content is communicated clearly between internal departments
- Be responsible for the production orders and publication plans of the on-platform promotion
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- A strong editorial background
- Editorial and commercial experience working in the sports industry
- Experience presenting to senior business leads and the ability to always back up your decisions with data
- High creativity for finding promotional headlines and experience in writing short content merchandising messages
- Experience in KPI setting
- Fluency in German and English
Even better if you have:
- Experience using Business Intelligence software, ideally Tableau and Looker
- Experience managing the communication between multiple departments
- Experience translating and presenting data insights to creative teams
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.