What's your new role about?
Do you have experience working within the media industry? Are you a sports fanatic and target driven? If so, become our new Senior Sales Manager at DAZN. You will be part of business development, maximising revenue and managing all new and existing clientele. If this sounds of interest, please keep reading!
In this role you will work closely with the Head of Brand Partnerships & Strategy and the wider Agency sales team who is responsible for all revenues from media agencies. To ensure that campaigns of clients are delivered successfully, you will brief and cooperate with the internal Client services team. Your feedback and insights will be also crucial for our Business planning team who develop & track the short-term and long-term business plan for the Media division.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events
As our new Senior Sales Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Deepen your expertise of local media landscape incl. all market relevant participants (brands, agencies, betting, other broadcasters & publishers)
- Shape the strategic approach of DAZN and the sales proposition as market leading digital OTT together with the wider team
- Develop digital & TV Go2market packages & build new business opportunities
- Manage and develop existing accounts with the aim to maximise revenue
- Deliver sales and revenue targets against all DAZN products
- Maximise face time and build extensive contact networks within individual clients
- Tailor sales approaches so that they are bespoke, intelligent and consultative
- Provide accurate revenue forecasts via a well-managed pipeline
- Research and develop market insights and competitor analysis
- Develop and drive business cases for product /content enhancements to satisfy client’s needs
- Representing DAZN at conferences or at face to face meetings
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience within the media industry, ideally TV and OTT, and a real passion for sport
- Proven sales ability within account management and / or new business; clear evidence of delivering against performance targets
- Highly developed communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in presenting at senior level
- Fluency in German as well as in English
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.