What's your new role about?
Our Finance division at DAZN Poland is growing!
Do you have a background in finance? Are you bored with your daily accounting tasks but you feel good in the finance process? Maybe becoming a finance system administrator sounds like a challenge you want to take up? Or are you system administrator and you want to jump into the Finance area?
We are looking for Junior Finance System Administrator at DAZN and we want to give you the opportunity that lets you have an impact on a product that is watched by 120 million people monthly!
In this role you will be supporting end users of the procurement and expenses modules globally, you will be providing technical and application support for the finance division. You will take ownership of data management, configuration and reporting development as required.
Your knowledge of English is on an advanced level? That's great! You will be using it having daily contact with finance teams globally.
Don't waste your time! Shape your career with us and apply!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU ’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Supporting end users of the procurement and expenses modules globally
- Providing technical and application support for the finance division
- Working with the project team in preparation of data during the onboarding of group companies not currently on Oracle
- Preparing documentation of the solutions to issues arising and recording on ServiceNow
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Min. 1 year experience in working on finance applications
- Accounting background willing to develop in Finance Applications or administrator background interested in learning Finance
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Analytical mind and numeracy skills
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Flexiblility and willingness to learn and adapt
- Understanding of financial reporting environment
- Experience on working in Oracle Financial applications
THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY...
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development,
- We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme,
- Benefits also include medical insurance, group insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements,
- We have a break room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair,
- You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week.
Here's a little more about us…
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world. Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
. If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport. Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere. DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon. To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com