What's your new role about?
As part of the Paid Social team, you would focus on delivering global synergies in media to deliver acquisition at scale. We live, breathe and think growth and are looking for team members to deliver & build campaigns, driving objectives at defined payback.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- You will help to implement a global paid strategy & roadmap for the social channel, leveraging audiences, creative & tech to deliver campaigns across various social platforms.
- Confident communicator able to build relationships across teams and at all levels with an appetite to challenge convention.
- Proven experience of optimising creative briefs to fit the needs and specs of the different social platforms.
- You will be responsible for a large portfolio of in-house social campaigns (Retargeting & App marketing) spanning multiple markets, and languages, from conception to execution, optimising & reporting.
- You will help to implement roadmaps with our key social partners (including global Brand Ambassadors, Club partners, and key Sports Property partners) to ensure we are at the forefront of industry, pushing the boundaries in automation and innovation of the channel.
- You will work with the brand, content, and rights activation teams to support the social activation process.
- You will manage a team to deliver demonstrable results for the appropriate level of investment.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 3+ years of experience of delivering strong results in media and managing paid social marketing teams.
- Proven hands-on experience optimising direct response paid social activity in a global role spanning multiple languages.
- Have a good understanding of the wider digital advertising sector and specifically how paid social works within an integrated digital marketing strategy.
- Analytical thinker who is confident working with data and numbers with a keen eye to detail.
- Open-minded, flexible and have a positive attitude toward new challenges, with a willingness to learn, embrace new technologies and business change.
- Strong problem solving skills, along with an ability to manage a varied workload, to tight deadlines.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience of activating Brand Ambassador, Club, and Sports Property partnerships.
- Passion for Sport.
- A second language would be a plus.
- Department: Marketing
- Job Title: Paid Social Manager (Global)
- Reports To : Head of Paid Social (Global)
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Hammersmith, London
- Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.