What's your new role about?
Have you ever thought of being a part of a team that's responsible for maintaining the quality of a product impacting millions of users?
DAZN is built on a world class technology stack for live and on-demand streaming. We know the importance of continuous investment in technology and people and have significantly invested in this area to date.
We own the components of the tech stack that are critical to delivering the best live and on-demand experience. It enables us to go to market, iterate, and develop new products faster & expand with scale and pace.
With a rapid growth of our platform and increase in the number of supported markets we need to automate more and more aspects of our work - this is being done by our development teams. In the same time we need to provide them with the best in class tools for them to be effective on a daily basis. To achieve that we are spinning up our new TestOps team, built of experts in both Software Engineering and Software In Test Engineering.
This new team will be focused on building tools around existing automation to support unified usage of test scenarios, supporting development of test runners to achieve common way of reporting to central tools and building dashboards to present our test results in a transparent and understandable by non-techies way. TestOps will continue building and own automation frameworks used by DAZN as well as designing and building new, groundbreaking solutions. There's going to be plenty of room for innovation here, as we plan to deliver tools unavailable in the market!
If you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale this ambitious project, come and join DAZN
as a QA Engineer
in our brand new TestOps team!
Don't even think twice! Shape the future of your career with us! We are waiting for you at DAZN
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Development and delivery of new groundbreaking tooling around existing automation as well as new tools supporting testing in our Scrum Teams
- Developing platform health dashboards
- Supporting Scrum teams to deliver a high-quality product
- Personal development in the Quality Assurance area
- Mentoring and supporting other QAs with their day-to-day work
- Providing documentation for delivered features
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Commercial experience as a QA in an Agile environment
- Skills and experience in test automation
- Commercial experience with GIT
- Knows what’s QA role in SCRUM environment
- Experience in designing tests for Functional & Non-Functional Requirements across pre-production and production
- Intermediate English
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience with Webdriver.io (or any other testing framework based on Selenium)
- Experience with Gherkin and BDD
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Drone.io, Jenkins)
- Skills and experience in building testing frameworks
- Performing effective code reviews with a focus on quality and performance
- Experience with testing in Cloud environments (AWS, Google Cloud or Azure)
- Understanding of deployment process and release policies and following it accordingly
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development.
- We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Benefits also include medical insurance, group insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements.
- We also have a break room with PlayStation, XBOX, table soccer and massage chair.
- You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.